Friday, July 15, 2011

My Garden

This Summer, I decided to begin my very own vegetable and fruit garden. The sunny So Cal weather and large amount of free time I had encouraged me to make this long wanted dream, tangible and bring out my gloves and shovel! I am a firm believer in eating Organically and being able to recognize the ingredients on a food label. So, this seemed perfect in sustaining my lifestyle. I planted tomatoes, eggplant, honeydew, squash, onions, carrots, and cabbage so far and they all seem to be thriving fairly well. There is something very natural and magnificent about tending to that little plot of dirt in my backyard, and watching those plants grow before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm an infatuated girl exploring my life, my faith, and myself.

Followers