Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer Moon

I never tried to abandon creeds or code of civilization; they went away of their own accord... without leaving
any consciousness of loss- John Muir
Don't ask what the word needs, ask what makes you come alive, and go and do it. Because what the word needs is people who have come alive. - Howard Thurman
When he did regain his sight he saw the world and his purpose in a new light.  The affliction had driven him to the sweet fields. God has to nearly kill us sometimes, to teach us lessons. From that point on, he determined to be true to myself and follow his dream of exploration


John Muir



2 comments:

  1. love this. my favorite pic is the two girls on the longboards,
    and all the quotes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels like I'm right back in Venice Beach

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm an infatuated girl exploring my life, my faith, and myself.

Followers